Part-Time Accounts Payable Clerk
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for reviewing payments across our organization. Your work will enhance the quality and security of service provided by the finance team to other departments and ultimately to the farmer.
We are seeking a professional preferably with a background in accounting or finance and an interest in international development to serve in a position that will allow you to build your finance and systems expertise and work with global, cross-country teams. The position requires strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Typical tasks will include:
- Review Payments. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be reviewing staff and vendor payables. This will include review of each payment against a standard account payable checklist before payment is made, and will include the use of multiple banking platforms.
- Collaborate with Cross-Country Teams. The Accounts Payable Clerk will collaborate daily with the central finance team located in Kigali, Rwanda to execute payments, follow up on payment issues, and ensure efficient processing of payments.
- Reporting. The Accounts Payable Clerk will create an account payable management reporting package to be disseminated weekly.
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
While this is not a full-time position, One Acre Fund will still serve as a resource for professional development of the Accounts Payable Clerk. We provide constant and actionable feedback through one-on-one time with managers, reviews, and access to in-office training opportunities for relevant professional training.
We are seeking a professional with 1+ years of work experience, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Previous experience with SAP Business One a plus
- Leadership experience at work, or outside of work
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Confidence with numbers
- Able and willing to learn new technology skills
- Interest in working with different cultures
- Language: English required, French a plus
- Ability and drive to work independently
Part-time, 10-15 hours a week; Wednesday and Thursday or Friday 8:00am-1:00pm
PREFERRED START DATE
How to Apply
APPLY WITH THIS LINK: http://grnh.se/47ymer1