Full-Time Administrative Assistant, Office of the CEO
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind.
From the healthy snacks we make to the way we work, live and give back, we are committed to making the world a little kinder, because we believe that there’s more to business than just profit.
What you’ll do
The Administrative Assistant in the Office of the CEO works closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO to provide support to the Founder and CEO. The Administrative Assistant represents the CEO to internal and external constituencies on behalf of the CEO, helps to manage his day to day, and manages special projects or events as needed. The Administrative Assistant will also provide back up support when the Executive Assistant is out of the office. The ideal individual will have impeccable attention to detail, the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Administrative Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. He/She will be a proactive leader within KIND’s Administrative Support Team, work on company-wide projects, plan events and back up peers as needed.
This role provides personal and professional administrative support to the CEO including:
- Managing an extremely active calendar, the CEO’s day-to-day schedule, and special events
- Managing correspondence and communications with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO
- Researching, prioritizing, and following up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determining appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Welcoming guests and creating a professional, responsive, collegial relationship with all those who engage with the CEO’s office
- Coordinating and managing travel arrangements
- Managing accounts and expenses and processing payments
- Managing contact databases
- Managing electronic and physical files and documents
- Managing the CEO’s product inventory and coordinating shipments on his behalf
- Assisting with special events and projects as needed
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly skilled in professional software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong self-management, initiative, and sense of responsibility
- Highly professional, collaborative, and discreet
- Driven and dedicated with strong service orientation
- Seeks continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Deep sense of loyalty, dedication, commitment
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- A genuine desire to help make the world a kinder place, committing to always celebrating and spreading spread kindness
What KIND Offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance, with options to fit you and your family’s needs
- Monthly shipment of your favorite KIND bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, we’re all brand ambassadors!
- Summer hours, chair massages, social office gatherings, and other KIND and fun ways to reward and engage our team!
- Tuition reimbursement – because we’re committed to your development!
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
- Room for growth within the company.
How to Apply
Please send resumes to Kaila Starr, KStarr@kindsnacks.com