Full-Time Associate Director of Financial Management (New York City)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Reports to the Senior Associate Director of Financial Management
The Associate Director of Financial Management (“ADFM”) will support the Senior Associate Director of Financial Management (Sr. AD of FM) on aspects of financial management including, but not limited to, supporting the annual budgeting process, the management of budgets throughout the year and financial analysis. The ADFM will work closely with the members of the team to support team initiatives and projects, and reporting and compliance, as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the annual school budget development and management process through
- Conducts budget meetings with school and regional leaders and reporting key takeaways to Director and/or Senior Associate Director
- Aids with select financial projections (e.g., core aid, benefits),
- Assists with regional “pre-budgeting” analysis and recommendations
- Supports financial management training for Directors of Operations to support their in understanding financial management, financial reports and budgeting
- Reviews monthly reports and flags issues
- Supports development of Finance Committee materials
- Supports and executes on financial reporting and model maintenance
- Maintains regional financial models with current and accurate financial information.
- Reports financials to states, regional teams, and other Home Office teams.
- Supports the development and implementation of team initiatives to build scalability and enhance processes while maintaining A+ service for our schools. Takes the lead on other special projects and requests, as needed.
- Performs various administrative and other related duties as assigned and required by the role.