Full-Time Content Editor
In Be Social Change’s next phase of growth, we seek a Content Editor to help produce top-notch content regarding social impact. The content will be video, audio (podcasts), and written. We are looking for a creative person with project management and systems thinking skills. It is important that the person upholds Be Social Change’s culture and mission-driven work. We are a small and dynamic team, dedicated to creating the best work for our incredible community.
Reports to CEO
- Envision, plan, and fully produce content based on social impact, meaningful work, the future of socially-conscious businesses, and the nonprofit and B Corp sectors.
- Create and execute a plan for capturing and distributing all Be Social Change images and content from events and workshops for global distribution.
- Oversee and project manage blog posting, social media, newsletter content, and thought leadership pieces.
- Review and edit content: written, video, and audio.
- Help ensure brand story alignment of Be Social Change communications.
- Work with partner organizations to envision and strategize about branded content.
- Ensure the standard of all content is exceptional and in alignment with organizations’ goals.
- Technically assist recording, photographing, and filming Be Social Change events.
- Assist in relationship development with journalists and bloggers.
- Team player
- Organizational skills
- Design aesthetic
- Capacity to create and implement new projects
- Big picture thinker with attention to detail
- Holding oneself and the team to the higher purpose of the work
- Project Management
- InDesign/Adobe Suite
- Editing software
- Meeting facilitation (with partners)
- Editing and reviewing
- Technical assisting at sets and live events
- Systems thinking
- Design thinking
- Excel (advanced skills)
- Google Docs
- Vision and mission alignment work
- Written and presentation skills
- Relationship building skills
- At least 5 years experience in project managing, editing, and film/photography required
- Experience instituting new departments and with systems thinking a plus
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate to experience. We strive to offer great benefits. As the organization grows, we will increase the offering.
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.