Full-Time Coordinator of Strategic Communications & Outreach
Shared Value Media (SVM) is looking for a new member of the team who is passionate about working with local community partners to affect change. The ideal candidate is smart, curious, empathetic, a good writer and looking to grow with a company that embodies their values. A resume of hard work and analytical thinking will outweigh relevant experience in our decision process.
Shared Value Media is a communications firm focused on communities. We specialize in driving individuals and businesses to social programs, events, and educational materials. We have clients in the public and private sector, with projects ranging from the oversight and implementation of corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives to working with city agencies to drive engagement in early literacy programs, health resources, small business growth support, intentional hiring programs, etc.
Shared Value Media helps our clients identify the right coalition of community partners and supports the outreach efforts of these partners. On behalf of our clients, we work with nonprofits, faith-based institutions, schools, community spaces, chambers of commerce, business improvement districts, and many others. SVM also offers data-led tracking so our partners and clients understand the real-time impact of their efforts.
- Support the development of community outreach strategies for municipal, nonprofit and for-profit clients
- Help identify, on-board, and manage local nonprofit relationships
- Support the execution of local marketing campaigns, including the development of emails, social media posts, flyers, etc.
- Write copy for creative content
- Interview local constituents and capture their story in long-form and short-form content
- Support new business development strategies, including research and crafting presentations
- Oversee client tracking and reporting
- Work hard, learn enthusiastically, and enjoy both the product and impact of your work
- Bachelors or masters degree with a strong GPA
- Quality writing samples a must
- Extra-curricular activities and/or job experience that demonstrate you are passionate about something
- Strong organizational skills
Willingness to work both independently and in collaboration with a team, following strategic direction, responding to inquiries, requests and or marketing needs in a timely and professional manner. In addition, photoshop experience would be icing on the cake.
The salary range for this position is $35,000 – $45,000. Includes fully covered gold-rated health insurance and health stipend. Work remotely on average two days/week.
Ideal start date is April 1, 2019.
How to Apply
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using “Coordinator of Strategic Communications & Outreach” as the subject line. Please include a cover letter, resume and writing samples.