Full-Time Corporate Program Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Free Arts NYC empowers underserved youth through art and mentoring programs to develop their creativity, confidence and skills to succeed. www.freeartsnyc.org
Corporate support for the Free Arts Day program is made up of Free Arts Days and Art Parties. Free Arts Days range in size from 25 to 100 + children age 6-12 each paired with a corporate volunteer for a day of art making and mentoring. Art Parties are for corporate volunteers to prep art materials in a team- building setting. Free Arts is projected to work with 3,000 youth and 3,000 volunteers in 2019.
The Full-Time Corporate Program Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Development Manager and the Free Arts Team in program logistics and execution, sponsor prospecting and ongoing communication. The Coordinator sits on both the Program and Development team.
- Lead Art Parties and Free Arts Days
- Work with Corporate Development Manager after confirmation of the event to:
- Send invoices, manage volunteer recruitment, schedule events, communicate with sponsor pre-and post-event
- Represent Free Arts at volunteer fairs
- Assist with new sponsor prospecting
- Oversee recognition and acknowledgment including; thank you letters, post-event webpage, monthly updates
- Supervise summer intern
- Available to work 1-2 evenings and 1-2 Saturdays per month.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and move between projects and tasks efficiently and effectively
- Outstanding oral, interpersonal and written communication skills with multiple stakeholders
- Experience running large group programming for youth
- Highly collaborative and eager to work on a team
- Background in Youth Development
- Engaging public speaker
- Experience engaging and cultivating volunteers
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- Ability to handle high-stress situations with humor and grace
- Proficiency with Google and Salesforce
How to Apply
Please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org Start date: Immediate