Full-Time Customer Success Manager
About Taproot Foundation
Taproot Foundation, a national nonprofit, drives social change by connecting nonprofits with skilled volunteers through pro bono service. Taproot is creating a world where mission-driven organizations have full access—through pro bono service—to the marketing, strategy, HR, and IT talent and expertise they need to be most effective. In 2014, Taproot launched Taproot+, a global online platform that facilitates pro bono engagements between nonprofits and skilled volunteers at scale. We have expanded our platform to provide companies with a Taproot+ Corporate Membership product that allows them to create a customized pro bono experience for their people that reflects their brand, expertise, and commitment to social impact.
About this role
Taproot is seeking a Customer Success Manager to represent Taproot+ to our new and existing corporate clients, which includes Fortune 500 companies. They will own client relationships from end-to-end, working with them to adopt, launch, monitor, and optimize their use of the Taproot+ Corporate Membership product. The Customer Success Manager will focus on relationship-building and proactive support activities that promote overall client satisfaction, product adoption, retention, and renewals. They will closely coordinate internally with our Program Development, Advisory Services, and External Relations teams to thoroughly understand the needs of companies for engaging their employees in pro bono and successfully translate those needs into product improvements. This position sits on our Program Development team and reports to the Director of Program Development.
The position can be based in our New York City, Chicago, San Francisco or Los Angeles offices or can be remote.
This job is for you if:
- You are passionate about – and have demonstrated experience in – client services.
- You understand the impact pro bono service can have in making positive social change, and you are energized by working with and partnering with innovative companies.
- You are enthusiastic about product management and focused on using technology for good.
- You thrive in an agile environment.
- You continuously look at, question, and understand products and your customers’ relationship with those products to maintain your north star.
- You are comfortable working both independently and in coordination with cross-functional teams, and you are able to juggle multiple projects with lean resources and prioritize effectively.
- Build and maintain relationships with client accounts, which includes being responsible for product onboarding and training as well as ongoing support and liaising with product managers as relevant.
- Engage with Taproot’s Program Development team to translate client feedback into product improvements focused on optimizing corporate employee adoption and engagement.
- Develop and implement innovative solutions for increasing product adoption by our corporate clients and their employees.
- Partner with our External Relations team to shepherd qualified leads to close through strategic sales of the corporate product.
- 2-4 years enterprise sales and account management experience
- Strong communication skills with everyone from end users (employees) to program managers (CSR leaders) and C-level executives
- A proven track record in client and relationship management
- Interest in and passion for the CSR field
How to Apply
Apply here: https://taprootfoundation.recruitee.com/o/customer-success-manager