Internship Design Internship
Matter Unlimited is a strategy and creative agency dedicated to helping purpose-driven brands realize their potential in the world. We help brands define what they stand for and the strategies to get there. We then leverage brilliant digital and real-world content to engage stakeholders, from employees to partners to the general public.
Our mission is simple: to amplify the power of brands and organizations to simultaneously drive financial growth and positive change in the world.
ABOUT THE GIG
We’re seeking an amazing design intern to join our team for Summer 2018. You’ll be collaborating and working directly with the creative director and lead designer, as well as the rest of the team within a small agency. That means lots of hands-on projects and ownership of assignments.
This is a 3-month paid internship, starting in June 2018.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help bring to life ideas and concepts with the creative team
- Help express strategic thinking in a visually immersive way
- Build client presentation materials
- Design kick-ass social media graphics for our owned channels
- Make necessary updates to a variety of digital platforms for clients and agency alike
- Work with lead graphic designer to design and produce one original project
- Assist with other graphic design duties as needed
You are a digitally-savvy creative person with a strong desire to change the world. You are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and can execute tasks in a fast-paced environment. You have a strong portfolio of work that shows insightful, cross-media ideas and well-executed design thinking.
YOU SHOULD BE
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Keynote, Google Slides and PPT
- Comfortable presenting your own work
- Good at communicating and comfortable doing some writing
- Interested in other creative fields outside of design (film, photography, architecture, music, web, audio, experiential, etc.)
- Able to show a deep understanding of design principles and best practices
- A typography enthusiast
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a sample of your work to email@example.com with “Design Intern” in the subject line. Tell us why we have to bring you in to talk more.