Full-Time Digital Campaigner
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Public Interest Network is hiring digital campaigners who are ready to protect the environment and restore our democracy. You’ll work with organizations like Environment America and U.S. PIRG to craft and win campaigns to fight global warming, get big money out of politics, and protect our public lands and wildlife.
We’re looking for people who are eager and ready to learn new skills, want to work hard, and who won’t be satisfied until they win.
- Run powerful digital campaigns to help solve global warming, expand solar energy, fight the overuse of antibiotics on factory farms, defend public lands, and restore our democracy
- Write emails and campaign actions that you’ll send to hundreds of thousands of supporters
- Coordinate with our field team of five to nine campaign organizers, and back them up with digital strategy and content
- Design and curate content for social media, and engage with our national community
- Develop partnerships and creative online tactics to build our audience and raise money
- Analyze the results of your work, and report on successes and failures
- Keep your projects on track, hold people accountable to their deliverables, and communicate regularly with your team
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Can write persuasively and boil complex issues down to a single sentence
- Have an opinion about what works online and can point to examples to back it up
- Are excited to learn new tools and aren’t afraid of HTML
- Want to make the world better and won’t shy away from pointing blame
- Have built something from scratch
- Sweat the details
Compensation & Benefits
The target annual compensation for this position is $26,000. The Public Interest Network offers a competitive benefits package. We also offer an excellent training program and opportunities for advancement.
Things To Know When You Apply
The Public Interest Network is home to 16-plus organizations that share a vision of a better country, a set of core values about our work and a coordinated strategic approach to getting things done. Click here for things you should know about our network when you apply.
The Public Interest Network is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, pregnancy or veteran status.