Consulting Digital Director
Lockwood Strategy Lab is a digital campaign lab that specializes in digital organizing and marketing strategies to help create change and build progressive political power in the world. Our work empowers progressive organizations and campaigns to use digital tools and channels to reach, inspire and mobilize people to take action. We believe in integrity, innovation, and unabiding persistence — and those values guide the work that we do on every project we are grateful to partner on.
With the start of a new year, and looking ahead to hundreds of elections across the country we plan to fight our hearts out to win, we are looking for dynamic, creative people with backgrounds in digital marketing and campaigns to join our team full-time. All positions can be based in Washington DC, New York, or can be filled remotely for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7-10 years experience building digital-first paid marketing or organic online user engagement programs
- A history working with political campaigns or advocacy organizations is desired but not required
- Experience building strategic campaign plans from start to finish that maximizes results for acquisition, brand lift, turnout, fundraising and/or sales
- A successful track record of managing multi-channel digital campaigns that achieved program objectives with quantifiable results
- A reputation for running empowered, efficient teams
- A passion for storytelling, content creation and creative risks
- The ability to deliver feedback effectively and gracefully
- The ability to turn ambitious ideas into clear tasks and deliverables
- A knack for experimentation and testing
- Strong project and time management skills
- A commitment to finding creative solutions to problems
- Strong partnership, people, and communication skills
- A drive to constantly learn, evolve, and share best practices
Lockwood is a public benefit corporation and an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, those with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly urged to apply. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions. Salaries will be commensurate with experience and we believe in compensating hard work, talent and grit, especially because of our progressive values, not despite them.
How to Apply
How to apply: Email email@example.com with a copy of your resume and any other relevant links or materials that will bring your story to life for our team.