Consulting Digital Marketing Strategist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Lockwood Strategy Lab is a digital campaign lab that specializes in digital organizing and paid media strategies. Our priority is to empower partners to use digital tools to create change in the world. We believe in integrity, innovation, and unabiding persistence — and those values guide the work that we do on every single project.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative person with a background in digital marketing to join our remote team for a 3-month contract, with the option to renew at the end.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years experience working with political campaigns or advocacy organizations
- Experience working with digital ad vendors to build strategic media plans that maximize results for acquisition, persuasion and/or fundraising
- A successful track record of managing multi-channel paid media campaigns
- A passion for storytelling and content creation
- The ability to thrive in a self-directed, remote working environment
- An obsession with experimentation and testing
- The ability to distill complex ideas into concise, compelling messaging
- Strong project and time management skills
- A commitment to finding creative solutions to problems
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Power Editor or similar platforms
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with a copy of your resume.