Consulting Digital Organizing Strategist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Lockwood Strategy Lab is a digital campaign lab that specializes in digital organizing and paid media strategies. Our priority is to empower partners to use digital tools to create change in the world. We believe in integrity, innovation, and unabiding persistence — and those values guide the work that we do on every single project.
We are looking for an innovative person with a background in digital organizing to join our remote team for a 3-month contract, with the option to renew at the end.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years experience working with political campaigns or advocacy organizations
- A successful track record of using digital tools including but not limited to peer-to-peer SMS tools and Facebook to mobilize people offline
- Multi-channel campaigning experience including SMS, social media, and email
- A passion for developing cutting-edge tactics to mobilize or influence key audiences
- The ability to thrive in a self-directed, remote working environment
- An obsession with experimentation and testing
- Strong project and time management skills
- A commitment to finding creative solutions to problems
- Previous experience developing and leading training
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume.