Full-Time Foundation Events Marketing Manager
ESSENCE OF THE ROLE
In this cross functional seat, you will be the main driver of Catchafire’s Enterprise Marketing. In particular, you will work in lock step with Catchafire’s Strategic Partnerships team to build critical relationships with our clients and new partners, many of whom are thought leaders and senior influencers at grantmaking foundations and philanthropic institutions.
You will build and execute our field marketing campaigns and events calendar from start to finish while owning brand messaging and lead generation. As a key collaborator in many of Catchafire’s most mission critical activities, you will be in a role that requires excellent project management across teams, active listening to your many stakeholders, and the ability to implement systems based on data-driven insights to make our Enterprise business more effective and efficient as a whole.
- Strong collaborator: You are empathetic and supportive, winning the buy-in of your team by demonstrating servant leadership qualities. You ensure that your teammates understand their role on the team and that they work well together to achieve the right end result for the client.
- Structured delegator: You give clear, well-defined assignments, and you rely on people to own significant responsibilities, and you hold them accountable. Your scope is less of a manager and more of a “player-coach” and deeply engaged cross-collaborator who is probing issues and execution rigorously and ensuring that systems and processes are in place to service clients.
- Systematic: You work methodically and like to create appropriate and effective structures to help you and your team accomplish goals. You excel at implementing, optimizing, and, when necessary, overhauling processes to make the team more effective.
- Unwavering attention to detail: You understand the professional standards that our clients expect, and you hold yourself and your teammates to a high bar of delivery. You ensure that every piece of work that is produced under your watch is excellent.
- Entrepreneurial: You maximize the resources around you to chart a path to the goal.
- Do what it takes attitude: No task is too small or arduous if it is in service of larger goals. You are hungry for responsibility and can see how tiny pieces of work elevate an overall experience.
- Own and execute all field marketing events involving Catchafire’s Enterprise clients including:
- Content development for influencer and industry events
- Development and circulation of messaging and materials
- Event logistics and execution
- Relationship management with vendors, speakers, and partnership organizations
- Creating ways to effectively test and measure event and campaign success
- Own and execute on lead generation strategy and outreach specifically to Catchafire’s Enterprise clientele
- Build a thorough understanding of the philanthropy space and our target audience
- Develop highly targeted email outreach to senior leadership at prominent philanthropic and grantmaking foundations
- Create tailored brand messaging for industry thought leaders
- Implement scalable and efficient lead generation systems for the Strategic Partnerships team
- Develop, execute, and manage B2B marketing campaigns across email and other channels targeting Catchafire’s enterprise clients & leads
- Curate brand messaging and communication tools for our enterprise business
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
You must have:
- 5+ years in field B2B marketing, field marketing, account based marketing, or related role
- Experience in demand generation including lead generation systems, and campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Understanding and experience with sales processes
- Experience with event planning and execution
- Adept at Salesforce and email marketing automation platforms
- Demonstrated exceptional project management skills, including communication, collaboration, and negotiation across teams and with external vendors and partners
- Deep desire to work in a mission – driven organization and learn in this space
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits
How to Apply
If our values resonate with you, email your resume to email@example.com. Please specify "Foundation Events Marketing Manager" in the subject, and please include short answers to the following questions: (1) Why do you want to work at Catchafire? (2) What special power would you bring to this role? This position is based in New York City.