Full-Time Marketing Communications Manager / PR Specialist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Oracle+NetSuite Social Impact is hiring a Social Impact Communications Manager to develop, manage and execute communications to increase awareness of the company’s social impact group and elevate our brand to prospects and industry leaders. As a member of the Social Impact Team, their passion and priority is helping nonprofits under $5 million achieve their business vision with NetSuite technology.
Oracle+NetSuite Social Impact supports the acquisition and success of charities and social enterprises under $5 million across the globe with technology donation, pro bono programs and hackathons. Reporting to the Director of Social Impact, this role will be responsible for the communications and marketing of the Social Impact program. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Co-create and execute the Oracle+NetSuite Social Impact communications and marketing strategy, including the launch of our new brand
- Maintain and manage a content calendar, write content, assemble content, and edit content from other authors across a wide range of channels including blogs, case studies, social media, emails, newsletters.
- In coordination with the Nonprofit Vertical Field Marketing Specialist and Social Impact Account Executives, execute our Social Impact Tech Conversation in the US
- Design, create and execute email campaigns targeting both internal and external stakeholders, driving more leads and awareness to our group
- Coordinate interviews and draft articles for company and external publications including NetSuite Magazine and relevant industry publications.
- Coordinate with the corporate marketing team to develop and deliver collateral
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of communications programs and use results to strengthen the planning and execution of future programs.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Development of communication programs to promote Oracle*s products and services
Integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns. Maintain regular interface within the organization and with external suppliers and agencies. Plan and manage pan-geography corporate and local campaign media plans. Plan, manage and implement corporate and local campaign advertising creative. Use professional concepts, company policies, procedures and own creativity handling local campaigns – and arrange sign off with appropriate management level. Integrate all advertising across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising guidelines. Provide support and input when assisting with partner advertising. Manage resources within the terms of project budget. Develop and manage brand communications audit. Measure advertising effectiveness.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Five years relevant work experience. A proven track record in advertising across geography, five years experience, within a reputable global agency or major industry leader.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
: Yes, 25 % of the Time
: United States
: Regular Employee Hire
How to Apply