Full-Time Meet the Recruiter – Bujumbura
As an organization, we have ambitious goals to serve 1.6 million farm families and to grow our staff network from 6,000 to 8,500 by 2022. We have several exciting leadership roles open within our Burundi team, and we are looking specifically to meet talented and innovative professionals from a wide range of backgrounds.
Our priority roles include:
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Associate
- Government Relations Analyst
- Field Operations Associate
- Logistics Specialist
- Business Operations Specialist
- Innovations Specialist
You’ll come away from the event with:
- A thorough understanding of One Acre Fund and how it operates
- An overview of the organization’s growth plans and audacious goals
- A better understanding of the organizational culture
- An idea of what a long-term career in a fast growing social enterprise can look like
If you would like to attend the event, please click ‘Apply Now’ to alert the team of your interest.
Please apply by Friday, March 15th at 11:59 pm CAT. All applicants will be contacted via email by Monday, March 18th and those invited to attend will receive additional information, including the location.
Apply as soon as possible!
How to Apply
Please apply here: https://grnh.se/17a6b9681