Consulting Nonprofit Lead Development Specialist
The role needs to be filled ASAP July 17- September 30th (with potential continued role).
Nonprofit Lead Development Specialist
● Business to Business outreach and prospecting of small to medium size nonprofit organizations
● Calling, emailing, contacting cold or warm nonprofit organization leads to set up demos of fundraising technology, generate awareness and interest, or sign up as nonprofits to be members of Give Lively
● Unique and skilled ability to listen to organizations fundraising technology needs and pain points and solve them with Give Lively’s offerings
● Targeted web search into databases to identify best nonprofit organizations and people to contact
● Proactive approach to build a Nonprofit pipeline- Following up on incoming inquiries, researching prospective partners, and organized and reliable reporting
● Social Media Support – monitoring of Social Media channels for strategic Nonprofit outreach
● Marketing Support – supporting campaigns with prospecting day to day needed support
About Give Lively:
Give Lively is the only digital lab that creates simple, effective tech products that are free-of-charge for nonprofits. Give Lively was created by philanthropists who are inspired by the wide variety of nonprofits making a difference here and around the world. Our operating costs are covered so that we can develop and deliver innovative tech to our nonprofit members at no cost, helping them fulfill their mission while saving them time and money.
Learn more at givelively.org.
How to Apply
Apply online here: https://angel.co/give-lively/jobs/254171-nonprofit-lead-development-specialist