Full-Time Operations & Technology Associate (Immediate Hire)
Who You Are
- An education reformer with an unwavering commitment to the Democracy Prep mission of college success and authentic civic engagement for our scholars.
- A technology support professional with experience in web-page development, presentation and multimedia development, basic server maintenance, digital video and audio editing, image processing, and basic programming.
- A detail-oriented team player with experience troubleshooting Windows and Mac OS X operating systems and proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Google Apps.
- A graduate of a Bachelor’s degree program (required), with two years of experience in education or technology support (preferred).
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a technology resource and assist all staff members in learning to effectively use key classroom technologies.
- Manage school-wide data processing/analysis and ensure accurate and timely reporting to internal and external parties.
- Supervise inventory, purchasing, and troubleshooting of all school technology (laptops, copiers, printers, interactive whiteboards, smartphones, and more).
- Assist the Operations Manager in streamlining the daily functioning of all school operations.
Salary range is $40,000-$50,000 commensurate with your experience. Democracy Prep employees are provided with a benefits package that includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, 403B matching, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, a smartphone, and a laptop.
How to Apply
Apply online here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/democracypreppublicschools/jobs/951273#.Wkuv5VQ-fNY