Internship Ops Intern
Flocabulary is a rapidly growing edtech company that uses music to drive student achievement and foster a love of learning. Students in more than 20,000 schools use our rap songs and interactive learning tools to master academic content. Our product and work reflect our strong belief that a motivated student is a successful student.
Who you are
You have excellent customer service skills. You are friendly, ready to work with teachers and school administrators, and can empathize with their busy schedules. Experience with K12 professionals preferred but not required. You are a great communicator – and can engage professionally on the phone, in person, or in writing with people across and throughout the organization and externally. You’re organized – and can manage multiple projects simultaneously. You’re detail-oriented (you’re i-dotting, and t-crossing, and get math right when tabulating a lot of results) and a resourceful researcher.
- Help out the Ops team by putting together data from our partners, scheduling calls, and supporting team members on quarterly donation giving days
- You’ll check the web for articles about Flocabulary and keep an organized list of articles
- Work with our partners to plan and schedule team visits to Flocab Community Schools, student visits to our office and volunteer opportunities with the schools
- Summarize education studies and compile, calculate and analyze data from Flocab efficacy studies
- Be apart of event planning and office logistics which could include shipping swag, printing flyers, setting up catered lunches for the team, snacks and birthday celebrations
- Currently enrolled in a two or four year college degree program
- Prior office or education experience preferred but not required
- Familiarity with G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides) strongly preferred
This is a part time position. To start, we need a 10 – 15 hour commitment per week. Days and times will be flexible based on intern’s schedule.
How to Apply
Apply online here: https://flocabulary.workable.com/jobs/659921/candidates/new