Part-Time Partnership Associate
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Raise for Good Vision: When every organization has a clear pathway to sustainability to drive social impact.
Raise for Good Mission: Raise for Good is a social impact consultancy that empowers purpose and tech-driven organizations to advance opportunities for women, minorities and underestimated populations.
Why: We believe that access to capital is a crucial solution to creating change in the world. We exist to help organizations that create solutions for women and minorities to achieve economic independence.
How: We provide strategy, coaching, and execution services to empower organizations to raise capital to achieve sustainability, and in turn, drive more social impact.
Who: We work with for-profit and nonprofit organizations that advance opportunities for women and minorities.
Current and Past Clients: AT&T, Code.org, Khan Academy, OnlineSOS, Pledge 1% and more!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Scheduling and Communication
- Ensure that the CEO is as efficient and effective as possible by anticipating her needs, structuring her time, managing her calendar and providing administrative support
- Prepare communication and research for the CEO, including, but not limited to, company updates, presentations, emails with key stakeholders and other correspondence as required
- Meeting preparation and research: You will be responsible for providing research and insight for all CEO meetings as well as ensuring that all internal meetings have a defined agenda and objectives
- Accompany/ (or audit) the CEO to meetings, capture all information and manage all follow-up actions and communications (including any additional research to inform next steps)
- Draft communication for CEO to key stakeholders such as investors, talent, client targets
- Manage sales/talent pipeline; Updating status in CRM system
- Scheduling sales meetings and follow-ups
- Preparing relevant materials for meetings; Requesting relevant materials and information from prospects; Researching the background of sales prospects ahead of meetings
- Develop a system for managing scheduled meetings and follow-ups to streamline communication
- Creating substantial leverage for the CEO – maximize her time by acting as a proxy, advisor, and the second pair of eyes
- Articulate the CEO’s vision and helping to track progress against all organizational goals
- Keep timeline and status of all projects clients updated; Help prioritize (and re-prioritize) projects based on timelines and other factors that may arise/change
- Provide regular updates to CEO on the status of projects as necessary
- Provide a wide range of operational support and other related tasks as required
- Ad hoc CEO Special Projects
- Coordinating critical initiatives across the organization – maintaining a “heat map” of what’s working and diving deep when something’s broken
- Lead strategic opportunities and special projects on behalf of the CEO
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Customer focused
- Proven experience managing complex projects and creating processes and procedures
- Natural problem solver and analytical thinker
- Clear, concise oral and written communicator
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple work streams independently
- High emotional intelligence
- Event planning experience a plus
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to Mary@raiseforgood.co