Full-Time Program Associate
Based in New York, NY (and at times in our Newark, NJ office)., the Program Associate for Professional Development and Learning will report to the Associate Director of Learning and Strategic Partnerships and work with a dynamic team of 7 other core staff plus 25+ affiliate consultants and facilitators. The position is full time. The position includes health insurance, paid leave, and retirement benefits. Salary is $40,000-$45,000 per annum depending on salary history and experience. Proposed starting date is November 15, 2017.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Undergraduate degree required. Interest or background in nonprofit management, social enterprise and social impact preferred.
- Excellent English writing, speaking, and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent people skills (i.e., customer service) and ability to relate to a diverse team.
- Personal characteristics: Value a team-oriented environment, hard worker and multi-tasker, quick learner, strong attention to detail, flexible, honest and reliable, and in possession of a sense of humor.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following documents no later than October 31, 2017 to email@example.com: resume, cover letter and writing sample. Please write “Program Associate for Programs” as the subject heading.