Full-Time Recruitment Outreach Associate (Immediate Hire)
Who You Are
- An education reformer with an unwavering commitment to the Democracy Prep mission of college success and authentic civic engagement for our scholars.
- A collaborative, data-driven self-starter with the ability to handle competing priorities concurrently and sensitive information with minimal oversight.
- A hungry, humble, and smart education professional who is driven to go above and beyond to meet goals and desired outcomes.
- A demonstrated top-notch communicator with the ability to speak to large groups, build relationships quickly, and adapt communication style based on audience.
- A graduate of a Bachelor’s degree program with prior urban teaching experience and a working knowledge of the high-performing charter school space.
- Teach For America alumni are strongly encouraged to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and execute Democracy Prep’s on-campus recruitment strategy at colleges and universities across the nation.
- Create and manage robust candidate pipelines for teaching roles across Democracy Prep’s 22 schools.
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Selection Team to staff high-priority roles, meet schools’ hiring needs, and report on talent pipeline metrics.
- Handle logistics and marketing for approximately 10 recruitment events (happy hours, dinners, and open houses) annually while maximizing Democracy Prep’s employer brand.
- Travel up to 30% and attend evening/weekend events as necessary.
Salary range is $50,000 – $55,000 commensurate with your experience. Democracy Prep employees are provided with a benefits package that includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, 403B matching, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, a smartphone, and a laptop.