Full-Time Sales Manager
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to fuel our rapid growth. Ideal candidates will have prior experience in B2B sales at a catering or food company, and can demonstrate a passion for hands-on sales and a hunger to grow with the company.
What you will be in charge of
○ Design and implement sales strategy
○ Hit aggressive sales quotas
○ Create sales forecasts
○ Analyze performance data
○ Continuously iterate on the sales process
○ Ultimately create and manage a sales team: Recruit, hire, onboard and manage new salespeople
You are probably right for this job if you are
○ Experienced: you have a track record of successfully closing deals and can persevere through rejection and obstacles
○ Personable: able to interact with prospects in engaging, friendly ways that develop a relationship with the client
○ Persuasive: you are persuasive in your written and verbal communication and provide timely follow-up
○ Culturally competent: Our team hails from many diﬀerent cultures and speaks various languages. We seek a candidate who considers this challenge an asset and embraces the opportunity to learn from one another
○ Tech-savvy: Eat Oﬀbeat seeks to increase both eﬃciency and customer experience through tech platforms; the Sales Lead will need to utilize these platforms to achieve the position’s mission
○ Adventurous: you are a self-starter, with ample self-motivation and initiative
○ Creative: you think strategically knowing how and where to maximize your time and what channels will yield the best results
○ Empathetic: you have a great understanding and passion for our social mission
What you will get
○ You will be a core member of our leadership team driving our overall growth strategy
○ Hands-on experience growing a food startup at the forefront of social entrepreneurship
○ Room to be creative, to make an impact, and inﬂuence the food scene in NYC
○ Daily meals and endless food tasting opportunities!
Compensation for this role will consist of a base salary + sales commission.
We’re looking to ﬁll the position as soon as possible.
How to Apply
To apply please send your resume and a few bullet points on why you think you’re a good ﬁt to firstname.lastname@example.org