Consulting Senior Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Next Street Client Solutions
Whether working with small businesses and non-profits or large institutions and government and economic development organizations, we deliver solutions to clients that advance organizations’ strategy, growth, and impact. Our multidisciplinary team approaches delivery with a generalist model, where all members participate and contribute their expertise to a variety of client solutions, including strategic and financial planning, operational improvement, organizational and effectiveness, and economic development strategies.
As part of our delivery team, you will work closely with our clients to drive tangible impact, serving as a trusted advisor at all levels of their organizations. As a small firm, we offer opportunities to stretch into new leadership roles with our clients and across the Firm.
Next Street Client Solutions is looking for a high-performing Senior Analyst who will work closely with Firm leadership to support engagements serving all of our client audiences.
- Developing and managing long-term advisory relationships with client executives
- Performing complex qualitative and quantitative business, financial, and organizational analysis, industry/market research, and interviewing
- Developing actionable recommendations and supporting implementation
- Creating client deliverables in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Supporting business development efforts to attract new clients and augment existing relationships
- Contributing to Firm knowledge development, codification, and dissemination through Next Street’s communities of practice
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Strategy and financial background
- 2+ years work experience with a top-tier professional services firm
- Experience conducting research, analysis, and project management in an advisory context
- A desire to build a business and an appetite to take entrepreneurial initiative
- A demonstrated capacity for collaboration and teamwork at all levels of tenure
- A commitment to develop one’s personal leadership, in addition to cultivating one’s abilities to lead work
- A proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A strong desire to continuously learn through work across industries, client segments, and communities of practice
- A willingness to challenge and be challenged, regardless of seniority
How to Apply
Apply at www.nextstreet.com/careers.