Consulting Senior Social Impact Strategist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Raise for Good Vision: When every organization has a clear pathway to sustainability to drive social impact.
Raise for Good Mission: Raise for Good is a social impact consultancy that empowers purpose and tech-driven organizations to advance opportunities for women and minorities.
Why: We believe that access to capital is a key solution to creating change in the world. We exist to help organizations that create solutions for women and minorities to achieve economic independence.
How: We provide strategy, coaching, and execution services to empower organizations to raise capital to achieve sustainability, and in turn, drive more social impact.
Who: We work with for-profit and nonprofit organizations that advance opportunities for women and minorities.
Current and Past Clients: All Raise, AT&T, Code.org, Khan Academy, Pledge 1% and more!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the primary point person with tech nonprofit clients, building trust-based relationships with client and managing all deliverables.
- Coach and serve as a strategic thought partner to clients’ executive teams around fundraising
- Support role to CEO on other clients, executing and collaborating on specific projects as needed (client facing work limited).
Project Management & Execution
- Develop project management weekly email to share with the client on top priorities and end of week successes
- Manage client fundraising activity, updating CRM and tracking sheets as needed
- Conduct research and develop a pipeline of potential funders with contact information and rationale
- Provide feedback on clients’ strategies and program milestones
- Draft emails, grant proposals, and reports
- Update decks, messaging, and other communications
- Other project management support, as needed
- Identify and manage the new and existing contractors needed to write, manage and curate client workstreams in collaboration with the leadership team
- Create project plans & manage the team on executing client deliverables
- Manage client deliverables and deadlines – externally & internally
- Ensure weekly priorities & progress are emailed to Client
- In Collaboration with CEO and Head of Operations, train, develop, and support Assistant on client relations projects including research, basic project management, and other projects
- Manage contractors and/or collaborate with Head of Ops on client work, as needed
- Assess what resources and toolkits we have, outline the resources, documents, and presentations we need to support each client. Identify needs by client type and ideate scalable solutions to serve evolving client needs
- Drive best practices for servicing your clients, help create a model to scale function
- Assess, identify gaps and provide a recommendation for Raise for Good project management processes and business model
We are looking for someone with 6-12+ years of successful and progressive fundraising / nonprofit experience. Corporate social responsibility and social impact experience a plus. You are a strategist, high-level project manager, effective communicator, hyper-organized, detail oriented, and thrive building (relationships, strategies, programs, teams). You are self-motivated, a doer, and thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
This is a full-time, contract position with significant advancement opportunity. This position will be a part of a four-person leadership team at Raise for Good. We offer a remote, flexible, and fun environment. We are headquartered in San Francisco with team members in New York, Seattle, Denver, and Hong Kong. This candidate is based in the US.
Raise for Good is a woman- and minority-owned organization with a mission to advance the economic potential of women and minorities globally. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Apply
Contact: Mary McKenna, Head of Operations @ Raise for Good / Mary@raiseforgood.co