Part-Time Special Projects Coordinator
About the Position
The Special Projects Coordinator will play a central role in providing logistical and operational support to the Teach Like a Champion team. In addition to maintaining the team’s administrative systems and routines, the Special Projects Coordinator will serve as the primary contact person for the team’s clients. In this role, the Special Projects Coordinator must be able to communicate effectively, maintain accurate records, and support with logistics and execution for events.
We’re looking to hire a Special Projects Coordinator to work 25 hours per week, with some flexibility. Occasional travel may be required.
As a Special Projects Coordinator, you will:
- Assist in fielding email inquiries for the Teach Like a Champion team
- Assist in coordinating external workshops (from invites to billing)
- Assist in coordinating internal workshops, working with other teams and schools across Uncommon
- Maintain and update Contacts Database
- Assist in workshop-related duties including working with hotel staff to ensure contract terms are met, setup and breakdown of material, collecting workshop related paperwork (license agreements, consents, contracts, materials, etc.).
- Assist in database entry and produce reports using collected data
- Assist in other administrative tasks (light phone duty, document creation, check processing, scheduling, travel arrangements for team, event planning, maintaining license database, updating teacher consent database, etc.)
Who are we looking for
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you are:
- A strong communicator, both in writing and speaking
- An excellent time manager who can manage multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- Flexible, willing to pitch-in wherever needed, with a sense of humor
- Welcoming and positive
- A self-motivated team player
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
How to Apply
TO APPLY If you are passionate about improving educational opportunities for historically underserved children and communities, please visit our website at www.uncommonschools.org and apply online at www.uncommonschools.org/careers/.