Temporary UX/Graphic Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Give Lively is seeking a driven, talented and entrepreneurial graphic designer with UI/UX experience to work with us to elevate and enhance our product offering and marketing materials.
You’ll work closely with our Product and Tech team to ideate and improve UX across our apps, sites, and services. You’ll also work closely with the Marketing team to represent our brand and our mission, using your discerning taste and utmost attention to detail to deliver collateral that will be shared digitally and in print. You’ll contribute to an array of design needs, including; product design and detailed specs, design assets for social media, blog, and email content as well as some print work for our in-person events and conference booths.
- Creating eye-catching designs that intimately reflect our products and company purpose.
- Design visuals for all of our platforms including web, social media, and marketing/partnership collateral.
- Actively participate in group brainstorming/concept development sessions, using your understanding of the user to inform design decisions.
- Rapidly iterate on design concepts and work to get feedback in a tight feedback loop
- Minimum 4 years experience working in graphic design and/or UI & UX
- A portfolio displaying strong digital media experience, particularly in the mobile space.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or UX (or related field)
- Strong initiative and willingness to take ownership and accountability — self-starters who are willing to take on new projects
- Intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm to learn about our company, our products and the nonprofit industry as a whole.
- Sincere passion for collaboration and a willingness to work in teams
- Ability to thrive and adapt autonomously in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Knowledge of branding fundamentals and best practices
- Basic experience with popular social networks (particularly Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest), social media content creation; photo/video editing is a plus
- Mastery of Adobe suite, Sketch and other major design software
- Fluent in English
Please apply via AngelList.
**This position is contract with the opportunity to turn into a full-time position.
About Give Lively
We build better fundraising tech for nonprofits and give it away for free. Our core fundraising platform drastically improves the online giving experience for donors and helps nonprofits raise more for their cause. Plus, we give it away to nonprofits for free (seriously).
We work closely with nonprofits to ideate and iterate, developing a product suite made with them in mind — one that helps nonprofits raise more for their cause while reducing the overhead and complexity typically involved with adoption of a new technology platform.
We also work closely with donors, because we believe the experience of making a donation should be as joyful and simple as purchasing a cup of coffee via Apple Pay or posting a pic to Instagram. Not clinical and purely transactional as so many products on the market today.
We had a banner year in 2017, and have experienced exponential growth in 2018 as we scale our offering and continue building on our strong momentum.